Main Article Content
This article highlights the formation of the mausoleum of Abubekr Mokhammed Kaffalya Shashi in the city of Tashkent. And also, about its architecture, the history of restoration, methods of reconstruction and the current state of the monument.
soleum of Abubekr Mokhammed Kaffal Shashi restoration conservation tympanum reconstruction
In submitting the manuscript to the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
How to Cite
Beknazarova, M. (2023). Kaffal Shashi Mаusoleum in Tashkent: History of Architecture and Methods of Restoration. Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, 4(3), 1-6. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/AY349
- 1. Bulatova V.A, Man'kovskaya L.YU. (1983) Pamyatniki zodchestva XVI-XIX vv (Monuments of architecture of Tashkent of the 16th-19th centuries). (pp.106-109) Tashkent.
- 2. Pugachenkova G.A., Rempel' L.I. (1958) Vydayushiyesya pamyatniki arkhitektury Uzbekistana (The Outstanding Monuments of Architecture of Uzbekistan). (pр. 148,150,158) Tashkent.
- 3. Masson M.Ye. (1954) Proshloye Tashkenta. (The Past of Tashkent. Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of the Uzbek SSR). Izvestiya AN UzSSR (p. 130) Tashkent.
- 4. Abbasova-Yusupova M.A. (2021) Problemy vosstanovleniya istoricheskogo oblika arkhitektury ziaratgokhov Uzbekistana (Problems of restoring the historical appearance of the architecture of the ziyaratjokhs of Uzbekistan). // Architecture and construction of Uzbekistan. (pp.35-39) Tashkent, №2-3.
- 5. Beknazarova M.B. (2022) Toshkent memoriy obidalarni ta’mirlash tarixi, uslub va muammolari: XVI asr Ko’kaldosh medasa misolida (The history, methods and problems of restoration of Tashkent monuments: on the example of the Kukeldash madrasah of the 16th century.) // Architecture and construction of Uzbekistan (рр.62-63) Tаshkent, №2-3.
- 6. Kucukkaya A. G. (2022) Early Turkish tombsinctntral Asia Maveraunnehir – Transoxania Kaffal Shashi Tomb, Tashkent, Uzbekistan//History of Architecture and Conservation in Transoxania (Maveraunnehir). Yeditepe University, (р. 45) Istanbul, Turkey.
- 7. IA(m)M24 №770/7. Passport of L.Y. Mankovskaya. (1974) Khazrati Imam Ensemble. Materials of the project "Vault of the Monuments of Material Culture of Uzbekistan" in 1986-1992. Archive of the Department of "Architecture" of the Institute of Arts of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. (р. 3) Tashkent.
- 8. Stramtsova T.S. Arkhitekturnyy oblik feodalʹnogo Tashkenta (Аrchitectural appearance of feudal Tashkent). Arkhiv GUSPMK.
- 9. T5398/I-20. (1982) Mavzoley Khazrat Imamam Abu Bakra Mukhammad Ibn Ismaila Kaffalʹ Shashi v gorode Tashkente. Kniga 3, TRP konservatsii s chastichnoy restavratsiyey (Mausoleum of Khazrat Imam Abu Bakr Mukhammad ibn Ismail Kaffal Shashi in the city of Tashkent. Book 3, TRP Conservation with Private Restoration). Arkhiv Glav NPU. (p.10-11) Tashkent.
- 10. T9647/K-12. (2007) Tekhnicheskoye resheniye po restavratsii i rekonstruktsii mavzoleya «Kaffalʹ Shashi» v g. Tashkente (Technical solution for the restoration and reconstruction of the mausoleum "Kaffal Shashi" in Tashkent). Book 3. Arkhiv Glav NPU. (p.4) Tashkent.