Main Article Content
This article describes in detail the factors representing the economic potential of the industrial sector and the econometric approaches to their assessment. The classification of econometric modeling of socio-economic processes and the mechanism of industrial production analysis have been developed. Also, priority directions for improving economic indicators and further development of the industrial sector were proposed.
industry economic-mathematical principles econometric model analysis factor economic development
In submitting the manuscript to the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
How to Cite
Abdukarimovich , K. A. (2023). Factors Determining the Economic Effect of the Industry Network and Econometric Approaches to Their Evaluation. Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, 4(3), 10-16. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/46KV9
- 1. Decision PQ-4796 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated August 3, 2020 "On measures to further improve and develop the national statistical system of the Republic of Uzbekistan".
- 2. Madykh A.A., Okhten A.A., Dasiv A.F. Economic and Mathematical Modeling of Smart Enterprises: World Experience and Prospects // Economics and Business. -#2. 2018. - 130-142 p.
- 3. Alieva G.E. The problem of internationalization of Russian business // Young scientist. - 2021. - No. 1 (343). - S. 167-173.
- 4. Abdullaev I.S., Ruzmetov B. Complex numerical econometric models of regional economic system development forecasting. Monograph. Tashkent "Lesson Press", 2017. - 14 p.
- 5. Thomas R.L. Modern econometrics. - England.: Manchester Metropolitan University, 1998. – 211 p.
- 6. Alimov R.H., Baykhanov B.T., Ishnazarov A.I., Imomov J.O. Econometric modeling of the processes of effective use of investments in enterprises. Study guide. T.: "Science and technology", 2014. - 10 p.
- 7. Gataullin R.A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the production potential of the industrial complex of the region. The dissertation of the candidate of economic sciences. Izhevsk, 2008. - 167 p.
- 8. Qosimov A. A. ANALYSIS OF STATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS (ON THE EXAMPLE OF SURKHANDARYA REGION) //Theoretical & Applied Science. – 2019. – №. 11. – С. 115-120.
- 9. Rozmetova N., Fayziev R., Ishnazarov A., Nurullaeva Sh. Mathematical modeling. Study guide. - T.: TDIU, 2013. - 123 p.
- 10. Pukhova Yu.I. Methodological features of assessing the sustainable development of industrial enterprises // Master's journal. - №2, 2015. - 332 p.