Main Article Content
This article examines the state of investment attractiveness, also on the basis of the investment attractiveness of the region to determine of economic growth. Investment attractiveness is one of the key factors in increasing the competitiveness and economic growth of the region. Measures to increase investment attractiveness are one of the main sections for the implementation of projects, strategies and programs for the country's economic development. In conclusion, recommendations were determined to further development of the industry.
In submitting the manuscript to the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. A scientific-methodical brochure on the study of the State Program on the implementation of the Strategy of Actions on the five priority directions of the development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the "Year of Communication with the People and Human Interests" in 2017-2021. Tashkent, "Spirituality", 2017;
- 2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-5468 dated June 29, 2018 “On the Concept for improving the tax policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan”;
- 3. Lee, K.Y. From Third World to First: The Singapore Story 1965-2000. Sinpapore: Singapore Press Holdings, 2000;
- 4. UNCTAD,FDI/MNEdatabase. https://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/wir2020_en.pdfю;
- 5. Abaturov Ruslan. Results of 2020: the Uzbek economy demonstrates resistance to shocks. 01/21/2021. https://review.uz/post/itogi-2020-goda-uzbekskaya-ekonomika-demonstriruet-ustoychivost-k-shokam;
- 6. Nozimov, E. A., & Kholmirzayev, E. B. (2022). MAIN PROBLEMS OF THE BANKING SYSTEM OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN. Miasto Przyszłości, 24, 143-145.
- 7. Aseeva, Maria Alekseevna. Formation of investment attractiveness of the region in the conditions of an innovative economy: using the example of the Stavropol Territory. Abstract of a candidate of economic sciences, Moscow, 2008, 42 pp.;
- 8. Akhmedov Isfandier. How does Uzbekistan attract and repel investors? https://www.spot.uz/ru/2019/10/04/invest/;
- 9. Anvarovich, N. E., & Malik ogli, S. S. (2023). Influence of Financial Inclusion Enclosed by Digital Banking Products on UzbekistanS Economy. Best Journal of Innovation in Science, Research and Development, 2(4), 32-37.
- 10. Vdovin S.M. Investment attractiveness as a factor in the sustainable development of the region // Economic analysis: theory and practice. 2014. No. 41 (392). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/investitsionnaya-privlekatelnost-kak-faktor-ustoychivogo-razvitiya-regiona (access date: 06.14.2021);
- 11. Mardiev, S. P. (2022). FURTHER IMPROVEMENT OF DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN INVESTMENT ACTIVITY IN UZBEKISTAN IN A MARKET ECONOMY. In Лучшая студенческая статья 2022 (pp. 159-164).
- 12. Anvarovich, N. E. (2023). ACTIVITY OF BANK MANAGEMENT IN ENSURING CREDIT ORGANIZATION SECURITY. IQTISODIYOT VA ZAMONAVIY TEXNOLOGIYA JURNALI| JOURNAL OF ECONOMY AND MODERN TECHNOLOGY, 2(8), 72-75.
- 13. Investment attractiveness in the system of corporate management of an enterprise / Tolmachev V.A.// Property and Market-2017.-No. 3-p.11;