Main Article Content
The article discusses the relationship between investment policy and the country's economic security, shows the role of investment policy in the context of the impending global economic crisis in ensuring the country's economic independence, anticipating and overcoming the consequences of the economic crisis. The necessity of developing an investment policy in Uzbekistan is substantiated, an approach to its formation, structure, main aspects and directions of investments is proposed. In the field of real investment, it is proposed to focus on the development of industries that ensure the acceleration of scientific and technological progress. Proposals for the further development of the financial markets of Uzbekistan are given.
In submitting the manuscript to the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. On the development strategy of the new Uzbekistan for 2022-2026: Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-60 dated January 28, 2022 // National Legal Information Center “Adolat”. - [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://lex.uz/ru/docs/5841077 (access date: 03/6/2023).
- 2. Anvarovich, N. E. (2022). Priorities for Increasing the Role of Banks in Increasing the Attitude of the Investment Environment in Uzbekistan. Miasto Przyszłości, 29, 221-223.
- 3. Jappelli T., Pagano M. Saving, growth, and liquidity constraints // Quarterly Journal of Economics. – 1994. – No. 109. – P. 83-109.
- 4. Anvarovich, N. E., & Malik ogli, S. S. (2023). Influence of Financial Inclusion Enclosed by Digital Banking Products on UzbekistanS Economy. Best Journal of Innovation in Science, Research and Development, 2(4), 32-37
- 5. On investments and investment activities: Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. ZRU-598 dated December 25, 2019: adopted by the Legislative Chamber on December 9, 2019: approved by the Senate on December 14, 2019 // National Legal Information Center “Adolat”. - [Electronic resource]. Access mode: https://lex.uz/docs/4664144/ (date of access: 03.03.2023).
- 6. Nozimov, E. A. The Role of Information Technologies in Innovative Development of Banks. Journalof Marketing and Emerging Economics