Main Article Content
In order to improve the lifestyle of indigenous people living in ecotourism destinations, by increasing the number of livestock, expanding the scope of crops and gardens, preserving the natural landscapes of the area, rare plants and animals, and increasing the number of tourists to the area contributes to the increase.
In submitting the manuscript to the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Decree PQ-171, issued by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on May 31, 2023, titled "Efficient Organization of the Activities of the Ministry of Ecology, Environmental Protection, and Climate Change."
- 2. Resolution 978, issued by the Cabinet of Ministers on December 3, 2018, titled "Enhancing Measures for the Development of Ecotourism and the Allocation of Land Areas in Water Conservation Zones."
- 3. Hamdamova, A. "The Essence of Ecological Safety" in Tafakkur, 2010, Issue 3, p.115.
- 4. Djurakulov, X.A. "The Future Tasks and Strategic Opportunities for Developing Ecotourism in Uzbekistan" in INDIA – 2022. ISBN: 978-93-86454-54-2.