Main Article Content
This document provides information about Surkhandarya, a region known for its ethnographic tourism potential. It describes the geographical features, climate, natural resources, historical and cultural monuments, and the diverse tourism opportunities available in the region. The document highlights the importance of tourism for economic development and emphasizes the need to study and develop the organizational potential of the region for tourism purposes.
In submitting the manuscript to the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- The publication has been approved by the author(s) and by responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
License and Copyright Agreement
Authors who publish with Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the Central Asian Journal of Innovations on Tourism Management and Finance published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- 1. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 3990 "On the Festival of Folk Art". November 1, 2018
- 2. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 332 "Complex measures for the development of tourism in Surkhandarya region in 2020-2021". May 27, 2020.
- 3. Birzhakov MB Introduction to Tourism. Gerda's Neva House. 2000.200 p.
- 4. Gulyaev V.G. Organization of tourist activities. M.: Knowledge. 1996. 320 p.
- 5. Kalyakina A. V. Tourism potential of the region (on the example of Armenia). // Tourist and recreational potential, natural and cultural heritage of Eastern Europe. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Pskov. 2017. 86